How To Check BSNL Net Balance: The BSNL is one of the best telecommunication networks. And became as one of the familiar and popular Internet service providers in all over India. This offers the 2G/3G internet plans/4G or any other data packs at very much reasonable or affordable prices. Most of the people are not aware of how to check net balance in bsnl also the validity from the smartphone or else through the data card. One can verify the Account balance with the help of bsnl USSD codes. But being a human, one might not remember the whole USSD codes at a time. So we are here to provide the various USSD codes that help for bsnl balance check, validity check, bsnl 3g balance check and so on.
Today, as per the advancement in technology, BSNL started providing the new offers, 2G/3G/4G LTE, special net packs and much more. Also, as we know regarding the social networking sites becoming a part of life and one can make use of these sites any area through these net balance packs. Once after having awareness about the USSD codes can have a chance of getting special offers a special focus on the services. All these short GPRS internet balance checks are one of the most significant for every individual. This is because once after the expiry date, the company starts cutting from the main account.
An individual has a chance to deactivate the service for calling the bsnl customer support team. So that they help the users providing no chance to pay any amount. In other words, an individual will be in safe mode with no charges included. One can recharge the internet pack for regular use. We are here to provide the multiple USSD codes which help you to verify the status of bsnl internet balance check, bsnl balance check, bsnl data balance check overnight, bsnl balance check number, and much more.
Steps for How To Check BSNL Net Balance
The following are the steps for how to check data balance in bsnl and one can access as per their need or the requirement without any fail. Having knowledge in check data balance in bsnl or remembering the USSD codes is a bit difficult. So One can have a look and take initiative for how to check bsnl balance from the current tutorial and access without any failure.
Steps for how to check internet balance in bsnl
- The very first step is one has to type open the phone dialer.
- Thereafter type the USSD code as *123*5#.
- One can look the popup showing the remaining account balance to the user successfully.
- For how to check bsnl 3g balance will also be the same as mentioned above.
- And for how to know bsnl net balance overnight, has to type *123*8# on the phone dialer.
- So that one can get successful or the correct balance without any fail.
Steps for how to check bsnl prepaid balance
- The very step user has to open the phone dialer.
- Thereafter has to type the USSD code as *123# to get the remaining account balance.
- Even in case of bsnl data inquiry, an individual has to type the same as *123#.
- So they can get the entire details without any fail.
Steps for how to check bsnl data balance using My BSNL App
- The very first step one has to install MY BSNL App from the play store available in a greater way.
- Once the app gets installed, can verify the status about recharge, bill pay or else can create an account, VAS, verify the history and so on.
- One has to enter their registered mail Id as well the mobile number, click on save button.
- Therefore, you can check the status of net balance through the app by having look onto it without any fail.
The following are the steps to be followed for bsnl net balance check number as well as for verifying the status of prepaid balance and so on. To make a contact with customer support team one has to dial 9400024365 and for customer support executive, dial 18003451500 Or 1500.
Other USSD codes that might help to verify the status
To check bsnl SMS service: Type *123*1# or *123*5# or *125#.
For bsnl validity check: Type as *123#.
To know your number in Bsnl: Type 164 or *8888#.
For Bsnl last call charge details: Type as *102#.
Bsnl video call balance check: *123*9#
The current tutorial displays about how to check BSNL net balance with the help of SMS pack, verifying online, USSD codes or else can access through My BSNL App. If the user still cannot able to identify, can contact customer care team by making a call with them. For any doubts, comment on the below section. To know more information, visit icustomercare and Thank you.