Bank of Baroda is one of India’s international bank with a huge network of branches in and around the world. Are you one of the account holder in a bank of Baroda, then you might be searching for Bank of Baroda customer care numbers, a bank of Baroda toll free numbers and its email ids and address. There might be some of the issues with the bank and many of the users search for the details of banks. Bank of Baroda has branches in almost 25 countries.
Bank of Baroda provides service loans, deposits, remittances, foreign exchange, personal banking with net banking and international banking and rural banking too. It offers the products related to credit cards and mortgage loans etc. For any other issues, you can visit the bank of baroda main branch or your nearby branch.
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Numbers:
Details of Principal Nodal Officer
General Manager (Operations & Services)
Bank of Baroda Head Office, Baroda
Email: [email protected]
Baroda Grameen Paramarsh Kendra (BGPK) Cell, Rural & Agri. Banking Department,
- Bank of Baroda,
- Baroda Corporate Centre,
- C-26, G Block,
- Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051.
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Toll-free (24×7)
Here is the working toll free number of the bank of Baroda
- 1800 22 33 44
- 1800 102 44 55
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Fax Number
- 022-6759 2565
- [email protected]
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Social Links:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bankofbaroda/?ref=hl
- Twitter Page: @bankofbaroda
- Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/officialbankofbaroda/
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/bankofbaroda
- LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/162635/
- Shopify Customer Service | Support | Help Center
- DCU Customer Care Helpline Number
- FreedomPop Customer Service | Technical Support
Hope you have successfully got the details of a bank of Baroda customer care number, a bank of Baroda email address and its fax number. If you need any other details regarding bank of Baroda you can simply hang a comment we will surely update the other details too. If you have any other suggestions just ping us. You can visit iCustomer Care for more details.